20 Ways to know if you drink too much coffee…
- You answer the door before people knock.
- You ski uphill.
- You get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
- You haven’t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
- You just completed another sweater and you don’t know how to knit.
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- The only time you’re standing still is during an earthquake.
- You lick your coffeepot clean.
- You’re the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you don’t even work there.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- Every shirt or blouse you own has a coffee stain on it.
- You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You don’t tan, you roast.
- Your coffee mug is insured by Lloyds of London.
to blink – pislogni
lunar eclipse – holdfogyatkozás
to knit – kötni
earthquake – földrengés
stain – folt
stirrers – kavaró
to get dizzy – szédülni
mortgage – jelzálog
tan – barnulni (napon)